All Arkansas schools across the state have been mandatory closed as of Tuesday, March 17, 2020, by Governor Asa Hutchinson in response to COVID-19. Emerson Elementary will be assigning all students AMI (Alternative Method of Instruction) assignments or packets.
The AMI assignments for all students, Kindergarten -6th grade, will be listed digitally on the school website: https://emerson.etbsd.org/.
Use the following steps to access your child’s assignments for four full days:
- Go to https://emerson.etbsd.org/
- Click on elementary school.
- Click the grade level your child is currently in.
- The assignments for Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, and Day 4 should be clearly listed.
- If you are unable to access student assignments electronically, then please request a paper copy by emailing your child’s teacher.
- Any questions you may have for your child’s teacher can be addressed by emailing her during normal school hours, 8:00 am-3:00 pm.
Each student will also have an AMI Attendance Chart. The chart should be signed and dated by both parent and student as the student completes each assignment. This chart in conjunction with completed assignments must be returned to school in order for the student to receive credit for attendance. If the chart and/or assignments are not returned to school, then the student will not receive credit for attendance.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the elementary at (870) 626-3306.