To help keep our students safe during this unprecedented time, the following policy changes have been made for the 2020-21 school year:
- No visitors will be allowed on campus at any time without a scheduled appointment. Appointments can be made by calling the school's office in advance. (Those visitors with permission to enter school facilities will be required to wear a mask and be subject to a health screening.)
- Visitors are no longer permitted in the cafeteria.
- No food deliveries permitted. Students who do not arrive at school with their lunch will be required to eat the meal provided by the school's cafeteria.
- Students in grades 7-12 will be required to wear a mask when social distancing is not possible.
Please continue to monitor this web page. Additional adjustments are anticipated and will be added to this list when necessary.
- Athletes will be responsible for getting their own physicals this year.