Updated Procedure for 2021-2022
All students can eat free breakfast and lunch everyday through the end of the school year.
The Kids Guide to the Coronavirus
Elementary Policy Adjustments - COVID 19
To help keep our students safe during this unprecedented time, the following policy changes have been made for the 2021-22 school year:
- Limited visitors will be allowed in the elementary building. Please make an appointment if needing to be on campus. Appointments can be made by calling the school's office in advance.
- No food deliveries permitted. Students who do not arrive at school with their lunch will be required to eat the meal provided by the school's cafeteria.
- Water fountains will be replaced with bottle filling stations. Students will need to bring a transparent water bottle with a twist off lid to be used with these filling stations.
- Arrival time to school is no earlier than 7:40.
- Limited visitors will be allowed in the building. Please make an appointment.
- All students who walk or ride in a car should not arrive to campus before 7:40; this is for the entire year.
- K-2nd students can be dropped off in front of the cafeteria if needing to eat breakfast. Those who do not need to eat breakfast can be dropped off in front of the elementary building. Staff members will be available to assist students.
- All 3rd-6th grade students can be dropped off by the sidewalk to the side of the cafeteria. Students can then go to the cafeteria to eat breakfast or directly to their designated location on the playground.
- K-4th afternoon car riders can be picked up in front of the elementary building.
- 5th and 6th grade car riders can be picked up in the cafeteria parking lot.
- Sibling groups with multiple-aged students from the elementary and middle school buildings can be picked up in the cafeteria parking lot.
- Parents/guardians, please stay in the car for the health and safety of all students and staff. A staff member will walk the students to their car.
508 West Main Street
Emerson, AR 71740
Fax: (870) 626-3313
School Supply List 2021-2022
Student Handbook 21-22