Mrs. Jill Zorsch
Total Years in Education: 22 At Emerson: 21
Grades taught at Emerson: 3rd, 5th, & 6th
Biggest Educational Goal: Treat all students fairly and teach them what they need to know to be successful in subsequent grades.
Greatest Educational Accomplishment: Acquired an educational master’s degree in Library Media
Surprising Fact: Showed pigs in elementary school
Outside of School: Reading a variety of genres
Mrs. Zorsch is currently in her third year of teaching 5th grade. She is one of the most competitive teachers at EES and never wants to be left behind academically. Her classroom expectations are extremely high, and she provides excellent support for students to reach those expectations. Organization, structure, and explicit instruction are some of Mrs. Zorsch’s super powers. Thank you for all the students’ minds you’ve molded to ensure they receive the best education possible!
- Limited visitors will be allowed in the building. Please make an appointment.
- All students who walk or ride in a car should not arrive to campus before 7:40; this is for the entire year.
- K-2nd students can be dropped off in front of the cafeteria if needing to eat breakfast. Those who do not need to eat breakfast can be dropped off in front of the elementary building. Staff members will be available to assist students.
- All 3rd-6th grade students can be dropped off by the sidewalk to the side of the cafeteria. Students can then go to the cafeteria to eat breakfast or directly to their designated location on the playground.
- K-4th afternoon car riders can be picked up in front of the elementary building.
- 5th and 6th grade car riders can be picked up in the cafeteria parking lot.
- Sibling groups with multiple-aged students from the elementary and middle school buildings can be picked up in the cafeteria parking lot.
- Parents/guardians, please stay in the car for the safety of all students and staff. A staff member will walk the students to their car.
School Supply List 2022-2023
Student Handbook 22-23
School Calendar 22-23