ETB parents please see the following link to take a survey regarding Covid procedures for the school year. Only 3 questions
August 12th--Meet the Teacher from 6:00-7:00
August 16th--First Day of School
All students can eat free breakfast and lunch everyday through the end of the school year.
The Kids Guide to the Coronavirus
Elementary Policy Adjustments - COVID 19
To help keep our students safe during this unprecedented time, the following policy changes have been made for the 2020-21 school year:
- No visitors will be allowed on campus at any time without a scheduled appointment. Appointments can be made by calling the school's office in advance. (Those visitors with permission to enter school facilities will be required to wear a mask and be subject to a health screening.)
- No food deliveries permitted. Students who do not arrive at school with their lunch will be required to eat the meal provided by the school's cafeteria.
- Students in grades 4, 5, and 6 will be required to wear a mask when social distancing is not possible. For this reason, EES is asking that all students in these grades provide for themselves at least three (3) washable/reusable masks for the coming year. (Two masks to rotate daily and one to keep at school as a spare.)
- Water fountains will be replaced with bottle filling stations. Students will need to bring a transparent water bottle with a twist off lid to be used with these filling stations.
- Arrival time to school is no earlier than 7:40.
- The 4th grade class will be located in the elementary building for the 2020-2021 school year.
- No visitors will be allowed in the building without an appointment.
- All students who walk or ride in a car should not arrive to campus before 7:40; this is for the entire year.
- K-2nd students can be dropped off in front of the cafeteria if needing to eat breakfast. Those who do not need to eat breakfast can be dropped off in front of the elementary building. Staff members will be available to assist students.
- All 3rd-6th grade students can be dropped off by the sidewalk to the side of the cafeteria and walk to their homeroom class. Those students who need to eat breakfast will grab it from the breakfast cart located on the sidewalk and go directly to their homeroom class. Staff members will be available to assist students.
- Students arriving who do not need to eat breakfast will go to their homeroom class upon arrival.
- K-4th afternoon car riders can be picked up in front of the elementary building.
- 5th and 6th grade car riders can be picked up in the cafeteria parking lot.
- Sibling groups with multiple-aged students from the elementary and middle school buildings can be picked up in the cafeteria parking lot.
- Parents/guardians, please stay in the car for the health and safety of all students and staff. A staff member will walk the students to their car.
508 West Main Street
Emerson, AR 71740
Fax: (870) 626-3313
School Supply List 2021-2022
Student Handbook 2020-2021